Optimize Your Online Presence
Digital Marketing For Businesses of All Scales
Analytics Data Driven Marketing
ADA Website Compliance
What Our Clients Are Saying
“The Best of the Best!”
“I’ve worked with several stellar social media companies in the past, and CaliNetworks is by far the best of the best! What sets them apart is not only their full-suite of digital media offerings (social, SEO, and graphic design), but also their exceptional service, focus on exceeding their clients’ expectations, and creative solution offerings. I can’t recommend them enough!”
“Amazing to Work with!”
“Calinetworks has been amazing to work with. They helped me move and host my website, as well as fix all of the issues I was having. Support has been great and I’m looking forward to improving my online business with them. Always available very detailed oriented & never misses a beat!”
“I needed help on multiple fronts with a website. Organic, design and PPC to name a few. The work has been great and I am very happy to have found them. Highly recommend.“
Scott S., ASAP Motors
“A great team of experts to work with that specialize in multiple digital service areas. Including SEO, Website content strategy, hosting, and WordPress optimization. Their teams have a strong technical background for website implementations as well. If you are looking for a consulting agency for your digital marketing, you have come to the right place.”
Experienced, Certified & Respected
CaliNetworks has over 20 years of experience in search engine optimization, website design, search engine marketing, social media, content management and even Internet Technology. Ty Carson, President, leads his team with a passion for computers, business development, digital marketing and most importantly…people.
CaliNetworks ensures each client is taken care of, and more importantly…heard. Extensive notes are taken during the initial meeting and our team ensures all needs are met.
Our team is in house; in our office. We never outsource the work to another part of the world. We ensure everything is double checked during production.
CaliNetworks is part of the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce and also part of the Emerging Leaders. We love our community.
Google Analytics Certified
Google AdWords Certified
Google Shopping Ads Certified
Improve Your Brand Visibility With Our
Digital Marketing Strategy
Our Digital Marketing Strategy
At CaliNetworks, we enjoy the challenging task of improving your website through online marketing and advertising channels. Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001. Our certified analysts and experienced expert teams are ready to improve the marketing and traffic of your website. Our primary goal is the continuous improvement of your site which drives an enduring relationship with our customers that is mutually beneficial. Your growth and success are as important to us as our own, and we are dedicated to bringing the growth that your business deserves.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Get on board with our SEO program and experience traffic increases from our SEO strategies, such as keyword research, competitor analysis, website structure & optimization, link auditing, and mobile-friendly website design.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – Check out our Paid Search programs and see how PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and SEM can synergize your site’s traffic and sales. We offer SEM services that can have a considerable impact on your site traffic, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and Social Media Ads.
- Competitor Website Analysis – Review competitor website tactics, strategy, and what’s working for them. Discover new opportunities to execute new content, landing pages, videos, ad campaigns, digital marketing strategies, and more. Find out your website’s competitor GAP analysis with SEO and Paid search, and close those gaps up with the top-ranking websites in your industry.
- Content Services – Content is a key component to winning new customers or never being seen again with empty, stale, old content. Our teams will revise your content by developing a keyword list to target, building a content strategy, and testing high-ranking page content for revisions.
- Social Media – Social media is hot, so jump on it. Gain new followers through new posts, creative, and campaign strategies from our social media experts through affordable services such as Social Media Paid Advertising, Social Media Reporting & Strategy Development, or Social Media Support programs.
- Web Design – Get up to date with our Web Design and Web Development programs. We can: analyze the structure of your website, ensure that it is mobile-friendly, modify or add SEO elements to the website, deploy and monitor site changes, and offer continuous support and updated analysis of the site. Need a new logo? New site? Mobile design? New WordPress theme? We got you covered.
- Backlinks Review – Inbound links are a critical part of the success of your website. Audits and reviews of sites linking to your site and the internal linking structure of your own site will clean up the link quality and grow new traffic.
- ADA Compliance – Website ADA compliance is a higher priority each year as more people rely on the internet for their information. Make sure your website is accessible and meets WCAG 2.1 AA and Section 508 compliant for users with disabilities.
Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success for many websites since 2001.
Top 5 Keywords
SEO, SEM, Social Media. Your concern, Our solution.
Over 20 Years of Experience
Serving Your Area
Google has begun to offer the Google Guarantee for local services and businesses that pass a screening and qualify through Google Local Services. When someone searches for a local service, like a real estate agent, plumber, or law office, in the list of business,...
Google rolled out a significant core algorithm update which is shaking up the search rankings for a lot of websites. The update began to roll out on the 13th of January, 2020, but we’re still seeing volatility in rankings even a week later. Google Update January 2020:...
This morning it was announced that Google has released an update (labeled BERT), which is different than the core update that was released last month and is related, however not a substitute for, Rank Brain. BERT means Bidirectional Encoder Representation from...
When publishing a new post or article, you may find that the date gets featured on Google Search Engine Result Pages (SERP). For example, when searching for How to screenshot on my iPhone - an excerpt from an article will pop up with the publish date before...
Did you have reviews show up on Google for most of your pages or specific pages? Did you lose those reviews? Google made an algorithm update that has impacted reviews showing up in the SERP. Mid-September 2019, Google published an announcement on their webmaster blog...
Expertise, Authority, and Trust (E-A-T) score plays an important role in Google’s understanding of a page’s quality. According to Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines, E-A-T is one of the most important factors when determining page quality: Why is E-A-T...