Optimize Your Online Presence
Digital Marketing for Businesses of All Scales
Experienced & Certified
CaliNetworks has over 20 years of experience in search engine optimization, website design, search engine marketing, social media, content management and even Internet Technology. Ty Carson, President, leads his team with a passion for computers, business development, digital marketing and most importantly…people.
Google Analytics Certified
Google Shopping Ads Certified
Our Digital Marketing Strategy
At CaliNetworks, we enjoy the challenging task of improving your website through online marketing and advertising channels. Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001. Our certified analysts and expert experienced teams are ready to improve the marketing and traffic of your website. Our primary goal is continuous improvement of your site that drives an enduring relationship with our customers that is mutually beneficial. Your growth and success are as important to us as our own, and we are dedicated to bringing the growth that your business deserves.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Get on board with our SEO program and experience traffic increases from our SEO strategies such
as:keyword research, competitor analysis, website structure & optimization, link auditing, and mobile-friendly design.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – Check out our Paid Search programs and see how PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and SEM can synergize your site’s traffic and sales. We offer SEM services that can have
considerableimpact on your site traffic like:Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Social Media Ads.
- Content Services – Content is a key component to win new customers or never to be seen again. Our teams will revise your content
by:developing a keyword list to target, building a content strategy, and testing high ranking page content for revisions.
- Social Media – Social media is hot, so jump on it. Gain new followers through new posts, creative and campaign strategies from our social media experts through affordable services such
as:Social Media Paid Advertising, Social Media Reporting & Strategy Development, or Social Media Support programs.
- Web Design – Get up to date with our Web Design and Web Development programs. We can: analyze the structure of your website, ensure that
itsmobile friendly, modify or add SEO elements to site, deploy and monitor site changes, and offer continuous support and updated analysis of the site. Need a new logo? New site? Mobile design? New WordPress theme? We got you covered.
- Analytics – Expert analytics audit and review. We cover everything from setup, strategy and custom dashboards to get the results you need quickly from analytics. Analytics audits include topics
- Backlinks Review – Inbound links are a critical part of the success of your web site. Audits and reviews of sites linking to your site and the internal linking structure of your own site will clean up the link quality and grow new traffic.
Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001.
Top 5 Keywords
Expertise, Authority, and Trust (E-A-T) score plays an important role in Google’s understanding of a page’s quality. According to Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines, E-A-T is one of the most important factors when determining page quality: Why is...
It's 2019. Is SEO still important? This question keeps floating, year-after-year. Of course, we are NOT disregarding the other forms of marketing, as all of it comes together - to help push the respective business forward and more importantly give the end user the...
In Google's robotic eyes, there are many factors in what makes a website rank on the first page. According to Google, "Bounce rate is single-page sessions divided by all sessions, or the percentage of all sessions on your site in which users viewed only a single page...
You've probably heard "CDN" echoed through countless calls and meetings, yet may never have given it a second thought. To top it off, your website may be slow which is costing you traffic and clients daily. Benefits of Using a Content Delivery Network Let's explore...
Link building may or may not be dead, depending on which SEO “expert you talk to. Link building used to be dominated by black-hat techniques like paid link systems, link farms, hidden web links as well as spammy web content.
According to a recent study by WordStream, 79% of companies are using SEO as part in their 2019 online marketing agenda. To dig even further, a series of data was collected by WordStream, after polling hundreds of their clients. Looking at the first set of numbers,...
Late last week, Google added a new Products section to the Enhancements report on Search Console. This new section allows webmasters to view more detailed information on the warnings, errors, and performance data for pages using the product schema markup.This is what...
Bing’s new url submission tool. Cali Networks was there to attend SMXWest and gathered tips straight from the source! It was a grand event!
Google Search Console has migrated Search Analytics from the old Search Console to the new Search Console in the Performance Reports. Check your new site out in Google Search Console (https://www.google.com/webmasters/). As we move into 2019, the new Google Search...
925 Broadbeck Drive Suite 200 Thousand Oaks, CA 91320