Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a digital marketing service that can improve your website to bring in more traffic, capture more leads, and generate more revenue for your business. Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click (PPC), content creation, and social media management are digital marketing services that can offer unmatched returns for getting your brand in front of potential customers. An experienced marketing team can help you build your SEO strategy for growing your business in 2020.
Digital Marketing in Colorado
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – SEO is all about improving a site’s ability to rank high in search engine results. It’;s a multi-step process that can include a variety of different services such as: Competitor Analysis, Backlink Audits, Analytics and SEO Reporting, Web Design for Mobile Optimization, Content Planning and Implementation, Keyword Research, On-Page Optimization.
- PPC (Pay Per Click Advertising) – Cost Per Click (CPC) advertising is a marketing model where webmasters pay for each click where an ad brings users onto their site or into their conversion funnel. CPC can bring immediate traffic to your site, but to really fine-tune its return, it helps to have a marketing team with decades of experience who knows how to find the right keywords, demographics, and budgets that are the most effective.
- Social Media Services – Social media platforms see billions of users each month and have created a unique opportunity for businesses to build their brand following & interact with potential customers on a more personal level than other forms of marketing allow. Every business should have social media profiles that are updated regularly to capitalize on this new & growing channel of advertising. Websites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google GMB, Yelp, and TikTok allow you to create highly-targeted ad campaigns that reach specific audiences and keep your customers informed about product & company updates.
- Link Building – Backlinks are an essential aspect of building a successful website. The biggest sites on the web have thousands or even millions of links from other trustworthy domains. Link building is a marketing strategy used to acquire these links for your site the right way – by creating a website that other webmasters find value in sending their users to. These types of links should never be bought as this violates Google’s user agreement and can get your domain thrown out of the index altogether.
- ADA Compliance – ADA Compliance is an a growing topic of importance for all webmasters. Thousands of businesses are being sued every year because their site does not adhere to ADA compliance standards and does not provide a friendly experience for disabled users. To give your site a solid layer of protection against these types of lawsuits, it should be build to follow the WCAG 2.0 AA standards which many of these lawsuits are based around. CaliNetworks has extensive experience handling ADA compliance issues on many types of sites and can help your site get back on track in 2020.
- Web Design Services – A redesign can give your site a fresh visual appeal, quicker page load speed, and better usability. A web design expert can improve upon many aspects that affect the site’s search engine performance such as the: file sizes for images & logos, navigational elements, responsive user design that works well for all types of devices, and customize the look & feel of your site to better fit your size.
- Analytics for Websites – The process of analyzing a website’s performance involves researching the Rankings, Conversion Rates,Traffic, Bounce Rates, and User Dwell Time & diagnosing technical flaws from an SEO perspective. With analysis of this data, the site’s weaknesses can be pinpointed & a plan of action for improving its performance can be formulated.
- Wikipedia Entry – Having a Wikipedia page for your personal profile or business can help your site’s search engine performance in a number of ways. The difficulty with getting a Wiki entry is getting it passed through the editorial process which only accepts content that is well-supported by credible sources & written in encyclopedic language. An experienced editorial team can get your Wiki entry to stick. Contact us to find out what it takes to get a Wikipedia page. (805) 409-7700
*If there are any questions about specific services, please contact us.
Colorado SEO Case Studies
SEO Case Study #1 – Insurance Company
SEO Case Study #2 – E-Commerce Site
SEO Case Study #3 – Legal Website
SEO Case Study #4 – Automotive Website
Why is Colorado SEO important for my business?
It’s estimated that Google sees nearly 50,000 queries per second, doesn’t your business deserve a piece of that pie? With billions of daily users, search engines are arguably the most powerful marketing platform ever created. The top 3 results on these platforms get over 60% of the traffic for most queries. Search Engine Optimization can give your site substantially higher exposure to potential customers by giving it a better chance of ranking among these top results. If you need an experienced team of SEO experts to help you grow your business, contact us at [email protected].
How long does it take for Search Engine Optimization to work?
Search Engine Optimization is a process that can take weeks or months to complete based on how many issues the site currently has. For a site to rank on Google, over 200 different factors are considered when determining the site’s value. Each of these factors has to be optimized for as much as possible, but the real issue is that Google never discloses exactly what these factors are and the influence that each one has on the end result. These factors are also constantly being tweaked, with Google making multiple updates to the ranking algorithms per day. Our team of SEO analysts at CaliNetworks has over 25 years of combined experience in helping businesses improve their online marketing efforts.
Should I build content on my website for SEO?
For a site to do well in search engine results, having well-written content that is optimized with SEO best practices is almost a requirement. Your content strategy should involve updating current page content & building out new pages or blog posts that focus on keywords that your business is looking to rank for. As a general rule of thumb, content should always be written to create unique value for users & provide a positive user experience instead of keyword stuffing for search engine ranking.
Last Updated on