Indiana Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps business across the state get more leads, traffic, and revenue from their website. With billions of daily users, search engines provide a major opportunity for companies to be found by more potential customers than ever before. Pay Per Click (paid ads), social media management, content creation, and SEO are digital marketing services that can help your business grow in the modern advertising environment.
Conquer Indiana Search Results with Digital Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – The SEO process involves changing or building a site to rank better in search engine results. Improving a site includes multiple steps such as: Content Planning and Implementation, Competitor Analysis, On-Page Optimization, Web Design for Mobile Optimization, Analytics and SEO Reporting, Keyword Research, and Backlink Audits.
- PPC (Pay Per Click Advertising) -Pay per click campaigns allow webmasters to promote their site on various search engines for a price. To get the best returns from PPC ads, they require fine tuning of a variety of factors including the: keywords, demographics, and budgets for these types of campaigns. With years of experience, a PPC expert can help you get your search engine paid advertising off the ground.
- Social Media Services – Social media sites are some of the most popular places on the web where millions of users congregate every day. Whether you’re looking to manage reputation, connect with potential customers, or build brand awareness, social media management can contribute positively to your online marketing efforts. Social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google GMB, Yelp, and TikTok allow companies to build their brand awareness, target advertising based on user interests, and keep your customers in the loop about products.
- Link Building – Acquiring quality links is an essential part of building a successful website. Earning links from trusted domains from around the web has a major impact on a site’s search engine performance. Backlinks should never be bought as this violates Google’s user agreement & can get your site removed from the search result index altogether. An experienced SEO team can help populate your site with high-quality content that other websites find value in linking to.
- ADA Compliance – ADA Compliance is a topic of growing concern for website owners. Without any forewarning, a site that is not friendly to disabled users can be hit with a discrimination lawsuit that could result in thousands of dollars in lost revenue. To minimize the risk of these types of suits, your site should adhere to WCAG 2.0 AA standards which give guidance on how to create disabled-friendly web content. ADA compliance specialists can get your site back on track in weeks.
- Web Design Services – A professional redesign package can improve the page speed, user friendliness, and visual appeal of your website. This process optimizes the elements used in the navigation, minimizes file sizes of images & logos, makes the user interface more responsive for users on all devices, and give your site a customized look that suits the modern feel of your business.
- Analytics for Websites – Analytics data is used to figure out where a site’s performance is the most lacking &and how to improve it. Research of the website’s Rankings, Traffic, Conversions, and Bounce Rates can point out technical flaws from the SEO perspective and provide guidance on where marketing efforts can be best used to bring in more traffic.
- Wikipedia Entry – Having a Wikipedia page positively contributes to a site’s search engine performance in a number of ways, but these articles can be difficult to get pushed through the editorial process without professional help. An experienced Wiki writing team can build your article & support it with credible sources so that it has a better chance of being approved.
*If there are any questions about specific services, please contact us.
Case Studies for Indiana SEO Services
SEO Case Study #1 – Insurance Company
SEO Case Study #2 – E-Commerce Site
SEO Case Study #3 – Legal Website
SEO Case Study #4 – Automotive Website
Why is SEO important to rank for keywords in Indiana?
SEO gives your business the opportunity to take part in the greatest marketing platform ever created – the internet. It is estimated that Google sees upwards of 40,000 queries every second, wouldn’t you like to get a piece of that pie? Rather than paying for visitors with PPC, SEO can help you create a successful online brand for a fraction of the cost. Keywords can cost over $100+ per click for paid advertising in some highly competitive industries. On the other hand, optimizing your website to rank well organically on search engines can yield a huge number of leads for your business for essentially free. The difference between ranking #1 and #3 for even a single high-volume keyword could be millions of dollars in sales. Give us a call at (805) 409-77700 or send us a message at [email protected] to speak with someone who can help you meet your marketing goals for 2020.
How long does it take for Search Engine Optimization to work?
Search Engine Optimization is often looked at as more of a distance race rather than a sprint. It typically takes between 1-6 months to experience the benefits from a successful SEO campaign. For Google search rankings, there are over 200 factors that are used to rank websites on their search engine and updates to these factors are made daily. So, it is important to not only build your site with SEO principles in mind, but to keep it updated with the best SEO practices of the digital marketing industry as they evolve. If you want to see results down the line in 2020, the best time to start reaching for new heights is now. An experienced marketing team can help you focus your efforts in the right direction.
Should I build content on my website for SEO?
Every business that wants to rank well for organic search should have a content strategy in place that involves updating current content & building out new pages. Regardless of whether it’s e-commerce pages or blog posts being created, it is always to ensure that the content is written for the user and not for search engines. Well-written content offers unique value to users, not just keyword stuffing for search engine crawlers. The best user experience gives visitors the exact answers they are looking for, and this what you should be aiming to create with the content of your site.