Missouri Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps business across the state pull in more leads, traffic, and revenue from their website. Search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo see billions of combined users per day, providing businesses with a unique opportunity to grow in the digital age. SEO, Pay-Per-Click ads, content creation, and social media management can increase your brand visibility & offer better returns than many traditional marketing avenues. Let us help you build a digital marketing strategy that can help your business exceed its marketing goals for 2020.
Digital Marketing in Missouri
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – The SEO focuses on improving the characteristics of a site so that it can rank better among search engine results. The SEO process includes multiple steps such as: Analytics and SEO Reporting, Competitor Analysis, On-Page Optimization, Content Planning and Implementation, Keyword Research, Web Design for Mobile Optimization, and Backlink Audits.
- PPC (Pay Per Click Advertising) – Cost Per Click (CPC) advertising campaigns can have great returns when they’re built properly. This involves optimizing the ad copy, images & video content, bids, keywords, and demographics to hone in on the best target audiences.
- Social Media Services – Social media management involves maintaining a profile with regular posts on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google GMB, Yelp, and TikTok These types of marketing efforts allow companies to connect with customers personally, and keep followers interested in your products or services with regular updates, and target highly-specific audiences with paid ad campaigns.
- Link Building – Backlinks are a critical factor in achieving high rankings on search engines results as they show that your site is trustworthy. Link building is a process that involves writing high-quality content that other sites want to link to, helping both websites in the process. These links should never be bought, as this violates Google’s user agreement and can result in major penalties for your website.
- ADA Compliance – Under the American Disabilities Act, websites are required to be user-friendly to the disabled just like physical business locations. Sites that do not ahere WCAG 2.0 AA standards can be hit with ADA lawsuits without warning, and with more and more sites being sued in 2020, it’s not worth the risk to ignore this aspect of optimizing a site.
- Web Design Services – A professional web designer can improve the page speed, user friendliness, and visual appeal of your website. This is done by optimizing different elements of the site such as the main navigation, minimizing image & logo file sizes, and making the user interface scale properly for both mobile & desktop users.
- Analytics for Websites – Website analytics is the process of tracking the Keyword Rankings, organic Traffic, Conversion Rate, and Bounce Rates to find where the site’s biggest performance flaws lie. From here, the best direction for improving the site can be determined & a project plan can be built out.
- Wikipedia Entry – Having a Wiki page for your business or personal profile can have a major impact on the perceived trustworthiness of your site. It also allows for certain types of special results, such as the knowledge graph, to appear for your domain. These articles may seem easy to write, but the language has to be particularly encyclopedic and the content must be well-support by credible sources or it won’t pass the editing check where many pages fall short.
*If there are any questions about specific services, please contact us.
Case Studies for Missouri SEO Services
SEO Case Study #1 – Insurance Company
SEO Case Study #2 – E-Commerce Site
SEO Case Study #3 – Legal Website
SEO Case Study #4 – Automotive Website
Is Missouri SEO important for my business?
For Missouri companies large and small, SEO is one of the most powerful marketing tools that your business can make use of. Google sees an estimated 40,000 queries every second, and not optimizing your site to rank well & capture at least some of that free traffic is a big mistake. The sites ranking in the top 3 results for most queries get over 60% of the traffic for that keyword, so the difference between ranking at #3 and #5 can be millions of dollars in revenue. Compared to Paid campaigns in Missouri where highly-competitive keywords can cost hundreds of dollars per click, SEO essentially offers growth for free. If you’re looking for help from an SEO team with decades of combined experience, then give us a call at CaliNetworks today. (805) 409-77700
How long does it take for SEO to show results?
The SEO process involves optimizing the site for over 200 factors that Google uses to measure a site’s quality, so it can take some time. Although some sites see almost immediate results, most see change within 2-8 weeks, and others can take months to recover from years of bad history or manual penalties. The earlier you start SEO work on your site, the earlier you will see improvements. If your business is ready to grow in 2020, then Search Engine Optimization could be the digital marketing service that can meet your needs.
Should my site content be written for SEO rankings?
While it is important to write content that’s optimized for SEO purposes, it’s also critical to remember that the user experience is just as important as many other factors such as the keyword density, the inclusion of media such as images & videos, and matching search engine expectations based on competitor content. Quality content is able to juggle all of these concepts while offering unique value to users and this what you should always aim to achieve when creating new landing pages or blog posts.