What we do
Optimizes Your Online Presence
Experienced & Certified
CaliNetworks has over 20 years of experience in search engine optimization, website design, search engine marketing, social media, content management and even Internet Technology. Ty Carson, President, leads his team with a passion for computers, business development, digital marketing and most importantly…people.
Google Digital Sales Certified
Google Shopping Ads Certified
Google Ads Mobile Certified
Google Analytics Certified
Google Ads Video Certified
Google Ads Fundamental Certified
Google Ads Search Certified
Google Ads Display Certified
At Calinetworks, we enjoy the challenging task of improving your website through online marketing and advertising channels. Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001. Our certified analysts and expert experienced teams are ready to improve the marketing and traffic of your website. Our primary goal is continuous improvement of your site that drives an enduring relationship with our customers that is mutually beneficial. Your growth and success are as important to us as our own, and we are dedicated to bringing the growth that your business deserves.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Get on board with our SEO program and experience traffic increases from our SEO strategies such
as:keyword research, competitor analysis, website structure & optimization, link auditing, and mobile-friendly design.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – Check out our Paid Search programs and see how PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and SEM can synergize your site’s traffic and sales. We offer SEM services that can have
considerableimpact on your site traffic like:Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Social Media Ads.
- Content Services – Content is a key component to win new customers or never to be seen again. Our teams will revise your content
by:developing a keyword list to target, building a content strategy, and testing high ranking page content for revisions.
- Social Media – Social media is hot, so jump on it. Gain new followers through new posts, creative and campaign strategies from our social media experts through affordable services such
as:Social Media Paid Advertising, Social Media Reporting & Strategy Development, or Social Media Support programs.
- Web Design – Get up to date with our Web Design and Web Development programs. We can: analyze the structure of your website, ensure that
itsmobile friendly, modify or add SEO elements to site, deploy and monitor site changes, and offer continuous support and updated analysis of the site. Need a new logo? New site? Mobile design? New WordPress theme? We got you covered.
- Analytics – Expert analytics audit and review. We cover everything from setup, strategy and custom dashboards to get the results you need quickly from analytics. Analytics audits include topics
- Backlinks Review – Inbound links are a critical part of the success of your web site. Audits and reviews of sites linking to your site and the internal linking structure of your own site will clean up the link quality and grow new traffic.
Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001.
Top 5 Keywords
Grow Your Company
100’s Of Examples
To Help You Understand
Analytics & Tracking
Digital Marketing Driven By Real Data
We have put together a 2 page document on the five ranking factors that will drive positive organic search traffic to your website. With Google's recent core update for March 2018, these five factors are a few of the targets to hit with Google's algorithm and high...
Importance of Meta Tags for SEO The importance of title tags and meta description tags still remains high on the list for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). With Google Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) displaying the title and meta description from your website. We...
Now Is The Time to Update To HTTPS Secure Up until now, Google Chrome has given non secure domains a somewhat fair chance to compete by displaying warning that the website was non-secure to only a small % of users. But, this is going to change in July of 2018, when...
A big challenge for new websites is a backlink profile. While Google has tested ranking websites without a backlink model, and has placed greater emphasis on content over links, they still see backlinks as an important part of their algorithm. The trouble is that,...
You have probably heard the adage “content is king” when it comes to SEO. As Google’s crawlers get better at understanding what is written on a page and gauging value of that content, the quality of your content plays a larger role in how visible your website is in...
The folks over at Local SEO Guide published their updated Local Ranking Factors report for 2017. Over 100,000 local businesses were looked at, as well as 200 distinct possible ranking factors, in order to see how local ranking factors have changed over the last year...
As Google changes the way that it lays out its local search results, the fight for organic visibility in the local space becomes harder and harder. In 2017, a local search result can contain the following before showing the organic results: A 3 pack of local results...
This week, Google announced new ways to protect Chrome users from malicious tricks used by some websites. “1 out of every 5 feedback reports from Chrome users on desktop mention encountering some type of unwanted content, and we take this feedback seriously when...
Over the last decade, mobile internet use has exploded. In 2007, there were around 400 million users accessing the internet on their mobile device. By 2016, that number jumped up to over 1.8 billion and this number is expected to keep growing as more and more people...
925 Broadbeck Drive Suite 200 Thousand Oaks, CA 91362