Georgia Digital Marketing Services Can Grow your Business
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a marketing strategy used to get websites to rank higher in search results. With billions of users online every day, building up your online presence should be a pivotal part of your business strategy in 2020. Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click (paid ads), social media management and content creation are digital marketing services that offer some of the best returns on the market. Expand your brand awareness & capitalize on the vast pool of potential customers that browse the web daily with an experienced marketing team. Let us help you find a digital marketing package that will fit within your company’s marketing budget.
Digital Marketing in Georgia
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Competitor Analysis, Analytics and SEO Reporting, Keyword Research, Content Planning and Implementation, On-Page Optimization, Web Design for Mobile Optimization, and Backlink Audits. The SEO process can give valuable insight as to where the site is in most need of improvement.
- PPC (Pay Per Click Advertising) – Cost Per Click (CPC) advertising allows you to place ads right in front of your target audience. This type of marketing guarantees at least some type of traffic, but it takes experience to fine tune the keywords, demographics, and budget used in these campaigns to achieve the best returns. Contact a PPC expert today to get help in understanding how to build & manage an effective CPC campaign for your site.
- Social Media Services – Social media has become a unique marketing platform for modern digital advertisers. Whether you’re looking to grow your brand or drive leads to your site, social media has grown to be much more than just a place to broadcast your content. With a little daily effort, anyone can kick start their online presence by maintaining social profiles. Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google GMB, Yelp, and TikTok allow you to engage with your brand followers to get critical feedback, create highly-targeted ad campaigns to reach specific audiences, and get your message across for less as your following grows.
- ADA Compliance – ADA Compliance is huge topic for all business in Georgia this year. To stay within compliance standards, all sites should adhere to WCAG 2.0 AA standards. An experienced marketing team can help you create a site that ranks well on search engines and is fully ADA compliant.
- Link Building – To rank well in Georgia search results, your website should aim to have a healthy profile of trusted backlinks. According to Google, the best way to acquire high-quality links for your site is to fill your landing pages with unique content that visitors find to be useful. Researching where competitors get their backlinks can give you an idea of where to start with this process.
- Analytics for Websites – SEO Analytics involves in-depth analysis of the site’s performance to obtain a solid understanding of what is needed to continue to drive traffic growth. The process of analyzing the site for improvement starts with research of the Rankings, Traffic, Conversions, and Bounce Rates that the domain is currently experiencing. It is then easier to identify what’s holding back the organic performance and find the best areas to focus your digital marketing efforts on.
- Web Design Services – A redesign can improve the usability and visual appearance of the site. Rebuilding the site can also improve the speed at which pages load, enhance the navigation layout for SEO, provide updated brand logos & picture file sizes, make the user interface more responsive for users on all devices, and give your site a customized look that suits the modern feel of your business.
- Wikipedia Entry – Your brand may have enough prestige that it’s worthy of a Wikipedia entry. Find out what is needed to get a valid Wiki entry & how much it would cost to get one today.
Georgia SEO by City
*If there are any questions about specific services, please contact us.
Case Studies for Georgia SEO Services
SEO Case Study #1 – Insurance Company
SEO Case Study #2 – E-Commerce Site
SEO Case Study #3 – Legal Website
SEO Case Study #4 – Automotive Website
Why is SEO important to rank for keywords in Georgia?
SEO gives your business the opportunity to take part in the greatest marketing platform ever created – the internet. It is estimated that Google sees upwards of 40,000 queries every second, wouldn’t you like to get a piece of that pie? Rather than paying for visitors with PPC, SEO can help you create a successful online brand for a fraction of the cost. Keywords can cost over $100+ per click for paid advertising in some highly competitive industries. On the other hand, optimizing your website to rank well organically on search engines can yield a huge number of leads for your business for essentially free. The difference between ranking #1 and #3 for even a single high-volume keyword could be millions of dollars in sales. Give us a call at (805) 409-77700 or send us a message at email@example.com to speak with someone who can help you meet your marketing goals for 2020.
How long does it take for Search Engine Optimization to work?
Search Engine Optimization is often looked at as more of a distance race rather than a sprint. It typically takes between 1-6 months to experience the benefits from a successful SEO campaign. For Google search rankings, there are over 200 factors that are used to rank websites on their search engine and updates to these factors are made daily. So, it is important to not only build your site with SEO principles in mind, but to keep it updated with the best SEO practices of the digital marketing industry as they evolve. If you want to see results down the line in 2020, the best time to start reaching for new heights is now. An experienced marketing team can help you focus your efforts in the right direction.
Should I build content on my website for SEO?
Every business that wants to rank well for organic search should have a content strategy in place that involves updating current content & building out new pages. Regardless of whether it’s e-commerce pages or blog posts being created, it is always to ensure that the content is written for the user and not for search engines. Well-written content offers unique value to users, not just keyword stuffing for search engine crawlers. The best user experience gives visitors the exact answers they are looking for, and this what you should be aiming to create with the content of your site.