North Carolina Digital Marketing Services Can Grow your Business
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a digital marketing service that helps businesses grow by getting their site pages to rank higher in search engine results. Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click (paid ads), social media management and content creation are digital marketing services that can get your brand in front of more customers for less than traditional advertising channels. A well-optimized website can help more potential customers see your content & find interest in what your business has to offer. From Charlotte to Raleigh, we can help you build a digital marketing package that will fit your company’s marketing budget and goals for 2020.
Digital Marketing in North Carolina
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – The SEO process can give valuable insight as to where the site is in most need of improvement. SEO includes: Competitor Analysis, Analytics and SEO Reporting, Content Planning and Implementation, Keyword Research, On-Page Optimization, Web Design for Mobile Optimization, and Backlink Audits.
- PPC (Pay Per Click Advertising) – Cost Per Click (CPC) advertising allows webmasters to pay to get search engine traffic to their site. CPC guarantees at least some site traffic, but to really fine turn your return, it helps to have decades of experience with using the right keywords, demographics, and budgets for these types of campaigns. Contact a PPC expert today to get help in understanding how to build & manage an effective ad campaign for your site.
- Social Media Services – Social media has grown to an astonishing height with billions of users accessing these platforms each month. Whether you’re looking to drive leads to your site or just do damage control with your fans, social media can be a great place to advertise your ideas or interact with the loyal followers of your brand. With a little daily effort, every business can grow their following & get more out of their social media profiles for free. Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google GMB, Yelp, and TikTok allow you to engage with consumers of your brand on a personal level, create highly-targeted ad campaigns for specific audiences, and keep your followers in the loop with updates about your company & products. Even if you don’t plan on advertising on social media, it is always a solid idea to at least maintain a business profile & make weekly posts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Link Building – Nearly all of the top-ranking sites on Google have a healthy profile of trusted backlinks. Link building is the process used to legally acquire links from other sites, as opposed to buying them (against Google’s user agreement) which can get your site removed from Google’s search index altogether. This process mostly involves . Researching where competitors get their backlinks can give you an idea of where to start with this process.
- ADA Compliance – ADA Compliance is an important topic for all business with a website. Without warning, more and more small business websites are getting hit with ADA compliance lawsuits in 2020. To stay within compliance standards, all sites should adhere to WCAG 2.0 AA standards. Our experienced team of ADA specialists at CaliNetworks can help bring your site back within compliance in a matter of weeks.
- Web Design Services – Giving your website a facelift with a redesign package can improve its user friendliness, page speed, and visual appeal. Reshaping the site can also improve upon navigational elements, provide updated image file sizes & new brand logos, make the user interface more responsive for users on all devices, and give your site a customized look that suits the modern feel of your business.
- Analytics for Websites – Website analytics is used to understand pinpoint exactly how a website’s performance can be improved. The analytics process involves researching the Rankings, Traffic, Conversions, and Bounce Rates that the domain is currently getting and diagnosing the technical flaws from an SEO perspective. From there, a project plan can be formed to outline where the marketing efforts should be focused to make the biggest impact down the line.
- Wikipedia Entry – Looking to have your own Wikipedia entry? Find out what is needed to get a valid Wiki entry & get an estimate for how much it would cost today.
*If there are any questions about specific services, please contact us.
Case Studies for North Carolina SEO Services
SEO Case Study #1 – Insurance Company
SEO Case Study #2 – E-Commerce Site
SEO Case Study #3 – Legal Website
SEO Case Study #4 – Automotive Website
Why is SEO important to rank for keywords in North Carolina?
SEO gives your business the opportunity to be seen on the world’s largest marketing platform – the internet. With search engines servicing billions of users per day, they have become the best places to advertise your business. Rather than paying for customers with advertising campaigns and the funnel drying up as soon as the ads are over, an SEO campaign in North Carolina focuses on building a website that is able to generate leads for years to come. On top of this, CPC can get quite expensive with some keywords costing over $100+ per click for paid advertising in highly competitive industries. On the other hand, optimizing your website to rank well organically can net the same, if not more, traffic for a fraction of the cost, but the main difference is that SEO is not instant.
How long does it take for Search Engine Optimization to work?
Search Engine Optimization takes more time to see results than PPC, with the average time it takes for results to show averaging around 6 weeks after the work is done. Even with drastic alterations made to a site, it can take Google a while to acclimate to a site’s new content & adjust its search engine rankings accordingly.
For search results on Google, there are over 200 factors that are used to rank websites and these factors are updated quite frequently. So, it is important to not only build your site with SEO principles in mind, but to keep it updated with the best SEO practices of the digital marketing industry as they evolve in order to keep your site ranking well. If you want to see North Carolina SEO results down the line in 2020, the best time to start building your marketing plan for the year is now. An experienced marketing team can help you focus your efforts in the right direction.
Should I build content on my website for SEO?
Every business that wants to rank well for organic search should have a content strategy in place that involves updating current content & building out new pages for your SEO. Regardless of whether it’s e-commerce pages or blog posts being created, it is always to ensure that the content is written for the user and not for search engines. Well-written content offers unique value to users, not just SEO keyword stuffing for search engine crawlers. The best user experience gives visitors the exact answers they are looking for, and this what you should be aiming to create with the content for your site as this will help with your SEO efforts.