Ohio Digital Marketing Services Can Grow your Business
Is your business ready for more customers? Find the right digital marketing services for your Ohio business at CaliNetworks. From small shops to large enterprises, we have a digital marketing package that will fit within your company’s marketing budget. Digital advertising services such as Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click (paid ads), social media management and content creation offer some of the best returns in all of marketing. Expand your brand awareness & capitalize on the vast pool of potential customers that browse the web daily with an experienced marketing team.
Digital Marketing in Ohio
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) The process of building a competitive digital storefront involves: Content Planning and Implementation, Analytics and SEO Reporting, Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis, On-Page Optimization, Web Design for Mobile Optimization, and Backlink Audits. SEO can help you understand where the site is most lacking, improve its quality, and build a digital brand that ranks well for organic search.
- PPC (Pay Per Click Advertising) – Cost Per Click (CPC) campaigns achieve quick results by placing ads right at the top of search results. This type of marketing guarantees at least some type of results, but takes experience to get the most return on your investment. Contact a PPC expert today to get help in understanding how to build & manage an effective pay per click campaign.
- Social Media Services – Running a company profile on major social media sites can help drive visitors to your business from different angles. These include platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google GMB, Yelp, and TikTok. Social media marketing allows you engage with your following on a more personal level and run highly-targeted ad campaigns that offer returns for just pennies on the dollar.
- Link Building – In 2020, having a website with a trustworthy backlink profile is essential for ranking well across the state of Ohio. Acquiring high-quality backlinks to your site by writing content that users find to be useful is, in our opinion, the best way to strengthen a site’s link profile. Website research and competitor analysis can give you an idea of where your competitors’ most trustworthy links are coming from.
- Web Design Services – Redesign the look of your site while keeping its functionality with a website redesign. Overhauling the site can also improve the page load speed, optimize the layout of the navigation for SEO, provide updated brand logos & picture file sizes, make the user interface more responsive for users on all devices, and give your site a customized look that suits the modern feel of your business.
- Analytics for Websites – Analytics is another important aspect of understanding your site performance. The process of analyzing the site for improvement starts with in-depth research and analysis of the Rankings, Traffic, Conversions, and Bounce Rates that the domain is currently able to capture. You can then identify what’s holding back the organic performance and find the best areas to focus your digital marketing efforts on.
- Wikipedia Entry – Have a Wikipedia page built for your company, if possible. Speak to a Wiki expert today to find out what is needed to get your entry to stick & how much it would cost to make one.
- ADA Compliance – ADA Compliance is huge topic for all business in Ohio this year. To stay within compliance standards, all sites should adhere to WCAG 2.0 AA standards. An experienced marketing team can help you create a site that ranks well on search engines and is fully ADA compliant.
*If there are any questions about specific services, please contact us.
Case Studies for Ohio SEO Services
SEO Case Study #1 – Insurance Company
SEO Case Study #2 – E-Commerce Site
SEO Case Study #3 – Legal Website
SEO Case Study #4 – Automotive Website
Why is SEO important to rank for keywords in Ohio?
With more users on the internet now than ever, an important aspect of success for any modern business is having a website that ranks well on search engines. SEO can be the ideal long-term marketing option for creating a successful online presence when it is done properly. Optimizing your website to rank well for keywords that receive a high volume of search traffic can yield a huge number of leads for your business. The difference between ranking #1 and #3 in a search result could be millions of dollars in sales. Compared to PPC, SEO can be a more affordable option with keywords costing over $100+ per click for paid advertising in some industries. If your website can rank well for highly competitive keywords earn traffic from them organically instead of paying for it, then SEO’s ROI can be massive. Give us a call at (805) 409-77700 or send us a message at email@example.com to speak with an SEO expert from CaliNetworks who can help you meet your business meet its marketing goals for 2020.
How long does it take for Search Engine Optimization to work?
Search Engine Optimization is a process that takes time to gain real traction in. Although keywords can start to rank organically quite quickly after changes have been made, it often takes between 3-6 months to see the increased traffic from SEO efforts. Google has stated that there are over 200 ranking factors that are used to rank websites on their search engine and updates are made daily. So, it is also important to keep your site in line with Google’s best practices for SEO to keep your keyword rankings after you’ve earned them. An experienced SEO team can help you reach new heights in 2020 with focused digital marketing efforts. SEO could be the type of marketing that gets your Ohio business the brand recognition it deserves.
Should I build content on my website for SEO?
Quality content is incredibly important for every website to have. It’s also important to make sure that content is written to cater to users and not just for search engine crawlers. A good user experience provides visitors what they’re looking for and this is what you should focus on creating for your site visitors. Fit your site with well-written content from marketing pros with decades of experience and get your pages to rank well on search results across the globe. Check out our Columbus SEO services for more city-specific optimization services.