Optimize Your Online Presence
Digital Marketing For Businesses of All Scales
Analytics Data Driven Marketing
ADA Website Compliance
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I needed help on multiple fronts with a website. Organic, design and PPC to name a few. The work has been great and I am very happy to have found them. Highly recommend.“
Scott S., ASAP Motors
“A Marketing Success”
“Ty and his company truly stand out in the myriad of “marketing gurus.” Ty spent some time to learn about the business rather than jumping both feet in with a cookie-cutter “marketing success formula” so common in the world of digital marketing these days. SUPER responsive and diligent, highly recommended!“
Michael K., Clinched Flares
“I’ve been working with Massimo for the past 8 months and have referred him to other businesses because of his great work ethic, responsiveness, and most importantly effectiveness. He was able to fulfill all of my needs. Thank you.”
Yair W., Whetstone’s Barber Salon
“Big thanks to Ty and his team for amazing results on our company website. We rank at the top of the first page, increased our production, and they always keep us up to date with online marketing changes. Real 5-star service and can’t wait to increase revenue for our second office with their SEO, website content, and updates.”
-Dr. Carson., Carson D.D.S.
Experienced, Certified & Respected
CaliNetworks has over 20 years of experience in search engine optimization, website design, search engine marketing, social media, content management and even Internet Technology. Ty Carson, President, leads his team with a passion for computers, business development, digital marketing and most importantly…people.
CaliNetworks ensures each client is taken care of, and more importantly…heard. Extensive notes are taken during the initial meeting and our team ensures all needs are met.
Our team is in house; in our office. We never outsource the work to another part of the world. We ensure everything is double checked during production.
CaliNetworks is part of the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce and also part of the Emerging Leaders. We love our community.
Google Analytics Certified
Google AdWords Certified
Google Shopping Ads Certified
Improve Your Brand Visibility With Our
Digital Marketing Strategy
Our Digital Marketing Strategy
At CaliNetworks, we enjoy the challenging task of improving your website through online marketing and advertising channels. Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001. Our certified analysts and expert experienced teams are ready to improve the marketing and traffic of your website. Our primary goal is the continuous improvement of your site that drives an enduring relationship with our customers that is mutually beneficial. Your growth and success are as important to us as our own, and we are dedicated to bringing the growth that your business deserves.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Get on board with our SEO program and experience traffic increases from our SEO strategies such as: keyword research, competitor analysis, website structure & optimization, link auditing, and mobile-friendly design.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – Check out our Paid Search programs and see how PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and SEM can synergize your site’s traffic and sales. We offer SEM services that can have a considerable impact on your site traffic such as: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and Social Media Ads.
- Competitor Website Analysis – Review competitor website tactics, strategy and what’s working for them. Discover new opportunities to execute on with content, new landing pages, video, ad campaigns, etc. Find out your website’s competitor GAP with SEO and Paid search, and close those gaps up with the top-ranking websites in your industry.
- Content Services – Content is a key component to win new customers or never to be seen again. Our teams will revise your content by: developing a keyword list to target, building a content strategy, and testing high-ranking page content for revisions.
- Social Media – Social media is hot, so jump on it. Gain new followers through new posts, creative and campaign strategies from our social media experts through affordable services such as: Social Media Paid Advertising, Social Media Reporting & Strategy Development, or Social Media Support programs.
- Web Design – Get up to date with our Web Design and Web Development programs. We can: analyze the structure of your website, ensure that it is mobile-friendly, modify or add SEO elements to site, deploy and monitor site changes, and offer continuous support and updated analysis of the site. Need a new logo? New site? Mobile design? New WordPress theme? We got you covered.
- Backlinks Review – Inbound links are a critical part of the success of your website. Audits and reviews of sites linking to your site and the internal linking structure of your own site will clean up the link quality and grow new traffic.
- ADA Compliance – Website ADA compliance is a higher priority each year as more people rely on the internet for their information. Make sure your website is accessible and meets WCAG 2.1 AA and Section 508 compliant for users with disabilities.
Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001.
Top 5 Keywords
SEO, SEM, Social Media. Your concern, Our solution.
Over 20 Years of Experience
Serving Your Area
It’s 2019. Is SEO still important? This question keeps floating, year-after-year. Of course, we are NOT disregarding the other forms of marketing, as all of it comes together – to help push the respective business forward and more importantly give the end-user the...
In Google’s robotic eyes, there are many factors in what makes a website rank on the first page. According to Google, “Bounce rate is single-page sessions divided by all sessions, or the percentage of all sessions on your site in which users viewed only a single page...
A Content Delivery Network is a distribution of servers that stores your website content & allows it to be served to users much more quickly. You’ve probably heard CDN echoed through countless calls and meetings, yet may never have given it a second thought. But...
Link Building, is it dead for SEO? Link building may or may not be dead, depending on which SEO “expert" you talk to. Link building used to be dominated by black-hat techniques like paid link systems, link farms, hidden web links as well as spammy web content. A few...
Google Search Console has migrated Search Analytics from the old Search Console to the new Search Console in the Performance Reports. Check your new site out in Google Search Console (https://www.google.com/webmasters/). As we move into 2019, the new Google Search...
Google has had a core update in August 2018, as well as additional Google search updates in early September 2018. This Google update was named the Medic Update, as it impacted many medical websites in regards to rankings and organic traffic. Although it wasn't...