Optimize Your Online Presence
Digital Marketing For Businesses of All Scales
Analytics Data Driven Marketing
ADA Website Compliance
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I needed help on multiple fronts with a website. Organic, design and PPC to name a few. The work has been great and I am very happy to have found them. Highly recommend.“
Scott S., ASAP Motors
“A Marketing Success”
“Ty and his company truly stand out in the myriad of “marketing gurus.” Ty spent some time to learn about the business rather than jumping both feet in with a cookie-cutter “marketing success formula” so common in the world of digital marketing these days. SUPER responsive and diligent, highly recommended!“
Michael K., Clinched Flares
“I’ve been working with Massimo for the past 8 months and have referred him to other businesses because of his great work ethic, responsiveness, and most importantly effectiveness. He was able to fulfill all of my needs. Thank you.”
Yair W., Whetstone’s Barber Salon
“Big thanks to Ty and his team for amazing results on our company website. We rank at the top of the first page, increased our production, and they always keep us up to date with online marketing changes. Real 5-star service and can’t wait to increase revenue for our second office with their SEO, website content, and updates.”
-Dr. Carson., Carson D.D.S.
Experienced, Certified & Respected
CaliNetworks has over 20 years of experience in search engine optimization, website design, search engine marketing, social media, content management and even Internet Technology. Ty Carson, President, leads his team with a passion for computers, business development, digital marketing and most importantly…people.
CaliNetworks ensures each client is taken care of, and more importantly…heard. Extensive notes are taken during the initial meeting and our team ensures all needs are met.
Our team is in house; in our office. We never outsource the work to another part of the world. We ensure everything is double checked during production.
CaliNetworks is part of the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce and also part of the Emerging Leaders. We love our community.
Google Analytics Certified
Google AdWords Certified
Google Shopping Ads Certified
Improve Your Brand Visibility With Our
Digital Marketing Strategy
Our Digital Marketing Strategy
At CaliNetworks, we enjoy the challenging task of improving your website through online marketing and advertising channels. Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001. Our certified analysts and expert experienced teams are ready to improve the marketing and traffic of your website. Our primary goal is continuous improvement of your site that drives an enduring relationship with our customers that is mutually beneficial. Your growth and success are as important to us as our own, and we are dedicated to bringing the growth that your business deserves.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Get on board with our SEO program and experience traffic increases from our SEO strategies such as: keyword research, competitor analysis, website structure & optimization, link auditing, and mobile-friendly design.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – Check out our Paid Search programs and see how PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and SEM can synergize your site’s traffic and sales. We offer SEM services that can have a considerable impact on your site traffic such as: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Social Media Ads.
- Content Services – Content is a key component to win new customers or never to be seen again. Our teams will revise your content by: developing a keyword list to target, building a content strategy, and testing high ranking page content for revisions.
- Social Media – Social media is hot, so jump on it. Gain new followers through new posts, creative and campaign strategies from our social media experts through affordable services such as: Social Media Paid Advertising, Social Media Reporting & Strategy Development, or Social Media Support programs.
- Web Design – Get up to date with our Web Design and Web Development programs. We can: analyze the structure of your website, ensure that it is mobile-friendly, modify or add SEO elements to site, deploy and monitor site changes, and offer continuous support and updated analysis of the site. Need a new logo? New site? Mobile design? New WordPress theme? We got you covered.
- Backlinks Review – Inbound links are a critical part of the success of your web site. Audits and reviews of sites linking to your site and the internal linking structure of your own site will clean up the link quality and grow new traffic.
- ADA Compliance – Website ADA compliance is a higher priority each year as more people rely on the internet for their information. Make sure your website is accessible and meets WCAG 2.1 AA and Section 508 compliant for users with disabilities.
Get solid results quickly with our affordable digital marketing strategies and techniques that have driven success in websites since 2001.
Top 5 Keywords
SEO, SEM, Social Media. Your concern, Our solution.
Over 15 Years of Experience
Serving Your Area
Google Alert from Outdated HTTPS configuration TLS (TLSv1) Google has been trying to phase out TLS version 1.1 for years now, but the deadline for upgrading to TLS 1.2 has been pushed back numerous times. Late in 2017, Google announced the final deadline for...
A Mobile-First Index after 18 months of Testing Google has decided it's ready to provide mobile-first indexing in its search results after a year and a half of experimentation and testing. The majority of the search engine result pages (SERPs) have been using the...
Google AdWords on Twitter has mentioned that they will be automatically deactivating accounts that have no spend in the past 15 months. The good news is that you can reactivate your Google AdWords account at any time. AdWords Cancellation of Inactive Accounts When...
During a presentation given by Senior Webmaster Trends Analyst John Mueller at SMX Munich, he announced that one of Google’s next planned steps will be to “send ‘fyi’ messages in Search Console when switching”. Google will via Search Console informieren, wenn eine...
Google has confirmed that it has updated it's search ranking algorithm with a core update. Google's core update has been rolling out since early March, 2018 and can be noticed by SERPmetric's US SERP fluctuation chart. Google Core Update From Google SearchLiaison,...
We have put together a 2 page document on the five ranking factors that will drive positive organic search traffic to your website. With Google's recent core update for March 2018, these five factors are a few of the targets to hit with Google's algorithm and high...